Know More about
UNIQUE | OUTSTANDING | INNOVATIVE
Don’t just say your nominee is outstanding – prove it!
Individual Awards Category
Show how you or they have:
- encouraged and exemplified the virtue of good citizenship;
- touched or enriched the lives of others, particularly those who are vulnerable or less able to help themselves;
- shown ongoing initiative, leadership and dedication;
- devoted themselves to sustained and selfless voluntary service;
- earned the respect of their peers and become a role model in their field;
- demonstrated innovation or creativity in delivering lasting results.
Youth of the Year- Exemplary Leadership
Youth of the Year- Youth champion/Advocate/Practitioner
Youth of the Year –Entrepreneurship
Youth of the Year- Agribusiness/Agriculture
Youth of the Year- Transport industry
Youth of the Year- Environment Conservation/ Advocacy
Youth of the Year- Manufacturing (e.g Tailoring, Fittings etc)
Youth of the Year- Affordable housing industry
Youth of the Year- Health services/projects
Youth of the Year- Technology (I.C.T)
Youth of the Year- Sports
Youth of the Year- Media Youth Advocate.
Youth of the Year- Creative and Arts
Youth of the Year- Member of County Assembly
Youth of the Year- Member of Parliament
Youth of the Year- Senator
Youth of the Year- Governor
Youth of the Year- Deputy Governor.
Youth of the Year- County Executive Member
Youth of the Year- County Assembly Speaker
- Applicants or nominees MUST be Kenyans aged below 35 years at application or nomination.
- Applicant’s or nominee’s initiative or venture MUST have been in operation for at least six consecutive months prior to the application.
- The business/Venture/Organization MUST be legal, legally registered and acknowledged by the government of Kenya.
- The data and application for the nominee or applicant MUST come through this form.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY/SUBMISSION:
- The judges decision will be final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will be treated in confidence and will not be circulated elsewhere other than the judges, sponsors and the Youth Agenda #Top35Under35 programme team.
- Top 35 Under 35 programme reserves the right to publish entrant’s photos and biographical details.
- Submission of an entry/ application/ nomination form will be treated as acceptance to the conditions of entry.
Institutions/ Organizations/Companies Awards Category.
Youth owned company of the year
National Youth serving organization of the year.
County Youth serving organization of the year.
Youth Friendly Pension Fund
Youth Employing County of the year
Youth sensitive Political Party of the year
Youth employing company of the year
Youth Friendly Insurance.
Youth programs supportive company.
Youthful County Assembly of the Year
Youth Sensitive National Government department of the year.
Youth friendly Banking Institution